how we are formed
Our consortium is contractually bound and its members will be jointly and severally liable. It will be overseen by an Executive Team, as shown in the organogram. The Executive will appoint a Management Team consisting of the Operating Officers from each company. The Management Team will in turn appoint the Project Delivery Team, to be led by the Project Director who will report directly to the Enabling Works Contractor.
This governance structure will be based on the successful approach already implemented for our current and previous joint arrangements.
- Early stage planning advice
- Desk-based assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Historic building assessment and conservation management plans
- Liaison with statutory bodies
- Watching briefs
- Historic buildings survey
- Historic landscape survey
- Topographical survey
- Industrial archaeology
- Burials archaeology
- Maritime archaeology